IT and Facilities Manager for Arts and Culture Organisation Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An inspiring and well-connected culture and arts organisation is looking for a Senior Operations and IT Manager to join their team for a 3-month temporary contract with a view to go permanent. This person will set up and deliver the organisation’s first internal IT helpdesk as well as look after the facilities.
You will be there to ensure that the IT infrastructure and maintenance of the premises are running as smoothly as possible in a cost-effective and service-oriented way. After a 3-month period, the organisation will be in a position to assess the long-term resource plan.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Operations and IT Manager
- IT: User support and services – implement and set up a first-line support system with support of Administrator
- IT: Network administration – configure server back-ups, monitor usage statistics, implement contingency plans
- IT: Security – data security and application of best practices
- IT: Procurement – strategic responsibility for IT purchasing
- Office Management – reception, greeting visitors, organising meetings
- Facilities maintenance – ensure standards of cleanliness are met, liaise with landlord and tenant, manage office equipment and contractors
- Health and Safety – ensure constant compliance with any relevant legislation
- Finance administration for IT and Operations
- Staff Management of Administrator and any 3rd party contractors
Core skills and essential experience of the Senior Operations and IT Manager
You must have an interest in arts and culture as this role is enabling an organisation to make a difference in this sector. If you’ve got IT experience and you’re ITIL 3.0 qualified with an excellent demeanour and good communication skills, this could be a fantastic role for you. You must have demonstrable experience working on an IT helpdesk in a Microsoft environment along with facilities maintenance experience.
To take advantage of this unique 3-month contract opportunity, get in touch with Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Team Leader and Associate at Adrem Group without delay.