IT Assistant at Architectural Practice Job
- Job Level:
- Junior, Mid-Level
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A reputable architecture practice based in North London are looking to recruit an IT Assistant to join their dynamic team. The practice offers a unique combination of commercial acumen, design talent and social commitment. Specialising in the creation of new neighbourhoods and the revitalisation of old ones. This is a great opportunity for an outgoing individual to utilise their IT skills in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Assisting the IT manager in providing software and hardware support to all users
- Troubleshoot and support server / other back end system
- Issue kit for meetings / presentations
- Setup new hardware installing necessary software and assist with kit roll out
- Assist practice manager with the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis
- Act as first point of contact for internal/external enquiries
- General admin support for the office
The ideal candidate will have previously worked as an IT assistant or supporting role within the design or architecture world and have a good understanding of all IT systems and processes. One must possess excellent communication skills, be focused and process driven.