IT Support Assistant for Internationally Renowned Architects Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An internationally renowned multidisciplinary architecture and design practice is looking for an experienced IT Support Assistant to join their London office. The practice has a long history of delivering exceptional projects globally, and specialises across all major sectors within architecture, planning and industrial design. The IT Support Assistant will provide reliable support and maintenance across all aspects of their IT services internally and regionally.
- Efficiently troubleshooting and resolving technical IT issues, reporting faults and maintaining logs on their servers and stations.
- Configuring and setting up software installations, security applications and upgrades and diagnosing faults across the systems, including regional server maintenance.
- Systematically providing support across Macintosh and Microsoft systems.
- Preparation of general meeting materials and documents.
- Providing assistance to colleagues in all IT-related matters.
- Supporting and driving the customer base in a rapidly changing IT environment.
- Aligning IT services with the business’s needs and working closely with the IT manager to ensure smooth running of the practice.
- Proven experience working with diverse and complicated IT networks.
- Knowledge of local area networks and wide area networks (LAN/WAN) as well as Transmission Control Protocol and Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Macintosh systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proactive and driven attitude and strong team working skills.