I am working with an award winning, international practice who are looking for an IT Assistant to join their London Studio. With over 100 talented designers based in London & Edinburgh and satellite offices in the UK and overseas you will be an integral member of the IT Team.
The ideal candidate will work with the IT Manager to provide 1st line support to the Practice in a busy and varied role, with 3 – 5 years’ experience of 1st and some 2nd line desktop support as well as good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/10 as well as Office 2016/365.
- Day to day helpdesk support (2 studios and remote workers)
- Setting up new users and moving existing users
- Maintaining user accounts
- Dealing with software and hardware issues
- Setting up IT equipment for meetings
- Organisation and stock control of IT equipment for business trips
- Desktop and laptop builds
- Dealing with printer issues and managing consumables
- Archiving and retrieval and routine checks of automated reports
- Experience of Windows server / active directory experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communications skills at all levels
- Friendly, personable and excellent organisation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Experience of supporting Apple Mac’s and the Adobe Suite would be advantageous
- Experience of working in architecture or creative / professional services is desirable
If you are looking to be part of a lively, creative environment, which offers great benefits, please contact Geeta Bhudia.