IT Technician for Fantastic Architect Practice Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An award-winning South London Architectural Practice is seeking a versatile and outgoing IT Technician to join their established team. The practice offers a range of services including master planning, urban design and visualisation, and is well known for its designs and refurbishment work on listed buildings and complicated sites. The IT Technician will report to the Operations Director and be responsible for all IT related issues in the practice.
The company is well known for looking after their staff and have won multiple awards, they provide a healthy work life balance and a fantastic environment to be part of.
- Ensure smooth running of IT department
- Provide technical support for any software or hardware problems
- Maintenance for printers
- Safeguard data by ensuring regular backups and suitable security systems
- Train all new and existing staff in use of software and hardware
- Maintain in-house BIM systems
- Previous experience in IT related role essential
- Experience using both Apple Mac computers and Windows operating systems
- Understanding of networks, Adobe Software, 3D printers, Vectorworks, Jamf Casper or Jamf Pro beneficial
- Pro-active and hands on approach
- Ability to work well within team as well as use own initiative to solve tasks
- Excellent communication skills
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!