Japanese Project Support – Architecture and Design Studio Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A leading architecture and design studio in Kings Cross who work on highly international projects are recruiting for a new project support with JAPANESE LANGUAGE SKILLS to provide effective and efficient administrative and document control support to the project teams.
The responsibilities of the role include:
· Act as single point of contact for the project collaboration platform (EDMS)
· Download/upload all documents and drawings, ensure that tasks are distributed promptly to relevant team members, track and follow up outstanding issues
· Maintain and update drawing register; in accordance with studio policy
· Book and coordinate flights, accommodation, travel itineraries and visas
· Ensure studio and project policies for hard copy and digital filing are adhered to
· Support project leaders in shipping logistics of presentation models, coordinate and care for project materials and research into materials and suppliers
· Act as point of contact for scheduling meetings, site visits and project calendars
· Manage the project email address and respond/distribute to the teams as appropriate
Experience working within the architecture industry is highly desirable. Experience working in a creative environment is also desired but not essential. Candidates can also be accepted from a property background or from other project focused backgrounds.
It is essential that all applicants have professional working Japanese speaking, reading and writing skills.
The role is fast paced and requires a self-motivated and resourceful individual who works calmly under pressure.
please apply without delay to Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.