Japanese Speaking Team Administrator Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An international market-leading electronic product manufacturer is looking for a Japanese speaking Team Administrator to join their London Design Centre. The company specialises in creating innovative new products and services that improve people’s lives. They work on a large variety of projects which are always guided by their four core values: meaningful work, flexibility, diversity and motivation. The Team Administrator provides essential support to the team to ensure the smooth processing of all administration matter.
- General administration duties – maintain equipment, liaise with external IT support, facilities management, booking travel and accommodation, diary management.
- Performing accounting functions including processing payments, preparing reports, maintaining accounting record.
- Research and apply for design awards
- Business level proficiency in both Japanese and English – speaking, reading and writing
- Excellent administrator
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and basic knowledge of network
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Works well within team but also individually
- Thrives working in a fast paced environment