Junior Document Controller for Central London Architects Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- ACONEX, Asite
- Job Reference:
A well-established architectural practice based in Central London is looking for a Junior Document Controller to join their dynamic team. The practice has delivered a huge range of projects including residential builds, hotels and commercial offices and has won multiple awards for excellent design work.
- Management of all incoming and outgoing drawings and technical documents issued via a range of external & internal sites/servers (Aconex, Asite, Conject, Procore, Sharepoint).
- Save all drawing and document files to the network using clear and concise file-naming process.
- Prepare returned drawing submittal sheets for all consultant and sub-contractor drawings.
- Liaise with project architects to manage and control the documentation.
- Supersede old electronic and hard copy consultant and sub-contractor drawings with new revisions.
- Assist project architects by monitoring project work flows, anticipating busy periods/deadlines and advise teams accordingly.
- Provide information and advice on document control procedures.
- Maintain a consistent system for archiving document controlled project-related data.
- The ability to apply a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to all elements of this role.
- Excellent written and numerical skills together with an articulate and diplomatic manner.
- A personable and approachable character with a flexible attitude to work.
- The ability to manage time and workload efficiently and to be confident and proactive in the approach to daily tasks.
- The ability to cope with conflicting demands, prioritise duties, work under pressure and a willingness to work extended hours if required.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- General computer and admin skills.