Junior Interior Designer Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
A West London based company specializing in upholstered furniture are seeking a residential Junior Interior Designer to join their expanding team. Their vision is to become the number one luxury furniture supplier to the luxury interior design market. Included in this is their imminent expansion from their 11,000sq ft. showroom to one in excess of 107,000sq ft.
Key Skills of the Junior Interior Designer-
- Minimum of 1 years interior design experience.
- Ideally experience within the luxury/high-end residential market.
- Ideally experience in FF&E and knowledge of current trends and companies, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Vectorworks experience.
- Proven ability to create moodboards, specifications and schedules.
- Strong organisational skills are a must, the candidate must be able to think on their feet, problem solve, be capable of multi-tasking and happy to work on various projects simultaneously.
- Excel skills required.
- Product design experience not essential but is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbally.
Apply now for this Junior Interior Designer job please get in touch with Samantha Lunt by submitting your application online. Please ensure you send a portfolio as well as CV.