This is a one-off exclusive opportunity to work for one of UK’s most prestigious design studios, specialising in the luxury residential property for private high-profile clients in the UK and abroad. This multi-award winning design studio has global presence. Based in Frome, Somerset, this family-run business produces fun and timeless styles.
This practice is looking for an all-round designer who would like to become an integral part of their tight knit boutique interiors agency. They work on a variety of projects across the UK, and are involved in the whole design process from concept to completion, focusing on all aspects of interior design from furniture, fixtures and fittings – FF&E to interior specification and the final design and fit-out.
This role will require working in the Somerset Studio as well as remotely. The chosen candidate will be local to the Somerset area and have excellent technical and FF&E design skills.
The designer will be involved in every stage of the design process, from concept to completion and delivery. This includes taking direction on design concepts, FF&E specification and more. In addition to detailing design bespoke joinery and furniture detailing. This role also requires managing projects on site at times.
- Working directly with our Creative Director to develop projects from concept to completion and delivery on site
- Project managing projects and coordinating directly with the client (experience in every stage of the design process)
- Sourcing and specifying materials and products according to set budgets
- Developing FF&E concepts, presentations, schedules and specifications (Experience working on all FF&E stages).
- Providing technical support to generate visuals and joinery drawings.
- Proficient on of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign (Estimac experience would be a bonus)
- Liaising with clients, contractors and suppliers
- Reporting progress and providing project updates to the senior designer on all projects being worked on
- Assisting on company’s PR strategy. Copywriting experience and art direction would be a bonus
If you are interested in this Mid-Weight Residential Interior Design role, please contact Niharika Samuel or apply online.
Kindly ensure that both your CV and Portfolio is included when applying.