Junior-Mid Weight Luxury Retail Interior Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Junior, Mid-Level
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Junior-Mid Weight Luxury Retail Interior Designer | London | £27-32K | Minimum 2 years’ experience
Urban and Edgy High-End British Brand are looking for a bright retail interior designer with excellent technical ability to work on international projects.
Our client is looking for someone to work as part of a team of in-house designers, on all store design projects, in respect of design and installation of new stores and updates to existing store fits. They have over 300 international projects and need a motivated and technically biased designer who is eager to learn and be nurtured by the brand. There is also the opportunity to design flagship stores!
Essential Credentials of a Junior-Mid Weight Luxury Retail Interior Designer:
- Advanced computer literacy skills including Vectorworks – Cinema 4D and Solid works are desirable
- Degree in relevant field: Interior Design/Interior Architecture/Architecture Part I/Product or Furniture Design
- Experience in every stage of the design process – from concept to completion and delivery on site
- Previous experience in retail or furniture design (fashion design is advantageous)
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Exemplary problem-solving skills
- Can multitask effectively
- Team player
- Flexible in terms of travel within the UK and internationally
- Must have experience producing detail packs
Roles and Responsibilities of a Junior-Mid Weight Luxury Retail Interior Designer:
- To follow projects and ensure they are delivered on time and as specified.
- To keep abreast of trends, ideas and new materials relevant to shop design.
- To design and produce concept, layout and detailed drawing packages for new and existing retail projects.
- Design level will also include detailed furniture and fixture design, lighting layouts, finished schedules along with all other areas associated with the differing projects as part of the Shop Design team.
- Producing sample boards for new projects and working closely with managers in the company ensuring the designs meet commercial and aesthetic requirements.
- To assist with the design of minor changes to, and refurbishments of, existing shops and to progress these changes or refurbishments through to completion, including briefing the manufacturers and supervising installation, and resolution of any problems following completion.
- To interpret the brief given by the client and produce shop layout and elevation drawings which incorporates the client’s requirements whilst ensuring that the overall aesthetic and requirements of the brand is kept at all times.
- To oversee several projects from start to finish including working with project managers, consultants and necessary contractors to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- To work with existing fixtures and fittings to ensure that detailed drawings are produced allowing for any modification necessary.
- To act as a reference on all shop fit and shop design projects in hand for which responsible for.
- Contribute in maintaining a library of relevant samples of materials.
- Annual clothing allowance £1500
- Private Healthcare
- Company Discount Card
- Holidays 28 day (inclusive of 8 days Bank Holidays)
If you are interested in finding out more about this Junior-Mid Weight Luxury Retail Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Niharika Samuel at or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.