Junior Production Manager Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Junior Production Manager / London / £25k+ / Permanent
Skills: Production, Management, Project Management, Solidworks, Budgets, Support.
A fusion of art and design underpins the innovative productions behind this studios’ work. Their charming, playful and individualistic creations submerges audience members though intoxicating experiences to scope and unearth the beauty behind lighting, colour and patterns. A small practice, but big in stature, are looking for a Junior Production Manager to join their creative team in London. The ideal candidate will have at least 1+ years’ experience and ready to embark with interactive ground-breaking and fun installations.
ABOUT THE JUNIOR PRODUCTION MANAGER ROLE
- Work alongside Senior PM to project manage new stock products from initial concept to product.
- Manage and guide the design team throughout the development process.
- Research and develop a range of materials and manufacturing process.
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers throughout the development process.
- Managing the on-going development of the production critical path to ensure projects stay on target and to budget.
- Initiate effective solutions to any production issues within manufacture and or logistics.
- Ensure all products meet international safety standards and carry out risk assessment where necessary.
- Hold regular meetings with the design team.
ABOUT THE JUNIOR PRODUCTION MANAGER
- Educated with a relevant degree.
- Solidworks experience.
- A balanced understanding of the creative and technical stages of projects.
- Experience working with artists, agencies and brands.
- Experience of Lighting, mechatronics interactive artworks and exhibitions.
- Electronics experience, Arduino and processing sketching.
- Good communication skills both visually and verbally.
- Experience of working in film, art, event production, advertising or fabrication.