Unmissable opportunity for a talented Junior Residential Interior Designer to join a tight knit and dynamic design agency. They are a boutique firm who value detail, diligence and drive. As the company are small, the lucky individual who is selected for this role will be able to participate on every aspect of the design process and learn invaluable skills at an early stage in their career.
This exciting contemporary team work on high end residential and commercial projects and have designed some of London’s most iconic interiors. They can be working on around 8 projects at any given time and so are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate who can multitask and keep up with the fast pace of the studio.
Essential Skills of a Junior Residential Interior Designer:
- 1-2 years commercial industry experience
- Relevant design degree
- Full proficiency in Vectorworks, Indesign, Photoshop, Sketchup, Microsoft Office – the studio uses Mac
- Microsoft Outlook proficiency is advantageous
- Independent worker as well as a strong team player
- Must show versatility, be innovative and have a meticulous approach to design
The Ideal Junior Residential Interior Designer will be:
- A hands on individual who isn’t afraid of a challenge
- A committed and dedicated individual
- Well presented, with exceptional design and organisation skills with a high attention to detail
- Have excellent communication and entrepreneurial qualities, both verbally and written
- Hard working with able to work on own initiative, multi task and to juggle a changing workload
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
If you interested in finding out more about this Junior Residential Interior Designer role, please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.