A small workplace and residential studio are looking for a junior designer to join their vibrant team in central London. This is a great opportunity for a junior designer to settle into a fast-paced team, who are extremely passionate about workplace design.
- Assisting the design directors with design concepts proposals for multiple projects
- AutoCAD space planning and drawing work
- Build 3D models using Sketchup
- Manage sample ordering process
- Assist with the specification of Furniture and FF&E items for projects
- Preparing Furniture, FF&E
- Prepare design presentation’s using Adobe InDesign
- Assist with the development of material palettes
- Arrange and manage all finished project photo shoots
- Bachelor/master’s degree in interior design or architecture
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Abode Creative Suite and Office 366
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; must be able to manage time efficiently and work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial sector suppliers, manufactures and products including furniture manufacturers
- Organised, self-starter who can work independently, capable of working on multiple projects at various stages of development
- Great working in a team or autonomously
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you attach both your CV and portfolio when applying for this Junior Workplace Designer role.