Lead Generation Marketing Manager – Leading Hospitality Company Job
- West End, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A London based design-led company that focuses on the creation of high quality products for the restaurant and hotel industry are seeking a Lead Generation Marketing Manager to report directly to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
Key Responsibilities –
- Manage, develop, refine and lead the harvesting of ‘Sales Universe’ database for potential clients
- Set-up and optimise lead-scoring and prioritisation
- Develop and track marketing qualified leads
- Develop and activate lead generation/ campaign programs
- Executing and integrated mix of email, digital, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns to support the top end of funnel optimisation
- Ensure to optimise marketing automation to attract and guide qualified leads through the buying process
- Segment target audiences based on channel firmographic criteria and completed interactions
- Continuously collaborate with the Sales team to review and analyse activities and refine processes
- Define lead flow processes and work with Sales to optimise interdepartmental service level agreements
- Designing content plans/roadmaps wit the content, acquisition and sales teams, based on which types of content are performing best for each segment
- Develop relationship marketing program
- Key Account Presentation
The ideal candidate will have experience within a sales department and client-facing position within the luxury interiors and furniture industry. You will have a driven and pro-active approach and be well presented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like a suitable fit for you, get in touch with Alicia Moore, Creative Support at Adrem Group without delay.