Lead Landscape Architect Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A market leading multidisciplinary who are renown internationally are seeking to recruit a Lead Landscape Architect for their office in Beirut, Lebanon to work on their Middle East projects.
The successful candidate will lead some of the most interesting and elaborate landscape design projects in the Middle East and will have amassed a portfolio of works of at least 10 years working for a leading design practice.
The role will require the everything expected of a Senior Landscape Architect and more, this multidisciplinary has demanding international clients whose Middle-Eastern projects are award winning. The right candidate will be leading the internal design department whilst collaboratively coordinating with external consultants in an over-arching role when it comes to the conception, production and delivery of the projects.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture – from an established University
- Sound understanding of detailed landscape design and technical knowledge
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be fluent in English (Written & Spoken)
- Portfolio presentation, Past key projects and Career Objectives required
Call or email Rommel at ADREM Group to be considered for this role –