Lead User Interface (UI) Designer Job
- UAE DIRHAMS 30,000/month
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- User Interface
- Job Reference:
My client is an exciting dynamic and exciting global digital agency seeking a talented UI designer to act as the lead designer in the office and join the growing interface experience team. You should have a proven impressive body of work that displayed diversity in the digital space, with an added focus on mobile designs. You have varied experience, but you aren’t weighed down with any specific workflow or format. Most importantly you are curious and excited to innovate how tech can change how we interact with our world.
You will be in an exciting role, with a very exciting talented and diverse team and under great management, given a top competitive salary and the opportunity to progress quickly in the company. An amazing client base means your designs will come to life, and that your decisions matter. With ongoing support from the global offices to ensure your success.
You will need to have a well thought out portfolio as well as an engaging cover letter to be considered for the role with a minimum of 8 years experience
As a Lead you will be required to provide direction and mentor the seniors & contracted UI designers, liaise with the leads in other design departments such as UX and Software Engineering.
You will be responsible for:
- Materialising ideas into experiences
- Consulting with clients’ to capture their imagination and turn it into practical applications
- Utilising design software, implementing, critiquing, advising clients and creating solutions across a variety of Personal Media devices
- Communicate design and aesthetic concepts to a wide variety of people with varying levels of interface ability and technological knowledge including: Client representatives, Consumers, Development Teams, Designers, Project Managers, Senior Managers, Commercial team, and Suppliers
- Mentor colleagues on design best practice and innovative ways of engaging with tasks
- Being commercially aware of project resource considering both cost and time
- Looking at established processes and how they can be improved
- Prepping estimates
- Ensuring quality of delivery
- Turning wireframes into reality efficiently