Leisure Interior Design Technician Job
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Leisure Interior Design Technician
This well established F&B brand are looking for a keen interior architect or designer with an interest in covering the technical side of the business. This restaurant brand works on a range of projects within the UK and Europe. The company are keen to hire by the end of October so as to have the candidate ready and up to speed by December.
They are looking for a candidate with a thoughtful approach, reputable wealth of experience and sensitivity to form and finish. As Leisure Interior Design Technician, you need to be familiar with all building regulations and have proven experience taking a design and making it buildable.
Leisure Interior Design Technician Experience:
- Client & contractor facing
- Balanced creative & technical knowledge
- Essential to have on site delivery experience
- Produce draw packs and then technical delivery on site
- Confident in AutoCad, Sketch-Up and Adobe Creative Suite
Leisure Interior Design Technician Key Attributes:
- Happy to work from a creative brief
- Happy to travel to site meetings across Europe
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and efficient at multitasking as well as being able to work under pressure
- Strong team player and ability to work in a busy environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Leisure Interior Design Technician role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.