Architect/Interior Architect | West London | £30K-£55K
This dynamic company operate predominantly within the luxury retail design sector and as their client base grows so must their company. The firm are undertaking huge international projects developing luxury shopping malls and are in search of an architect/interior architect who has who has a very specific skill set. A successful candidate will have had proven experience working on luxury food halls.
Their penthouse office is a flagship for a contemporary work environment. It boasts a roof garden, pool table and kitchen in addition to the companies added perks such as life drawing classes and yoga! The office, the companies care for their staff and of course their excellent projects truly make this the perfect place to work!
- Highly motivated and creative designer with a passion for creating innovative, high quality retail and F&B designs for the luxury market
- Proven experience in the design and delivery of luxury food halls, preferred projects or client backgrounds being Harrods Food Hall, Selfridges Food Hall, La Grande Epicerie de Paris
- Has a strong understanding and opinion of current retail and general design trends.
- Design sensibility and taste to lead luxury retail projects. Strong understanding of retail detail and material specification.
- Relevant BA (Hons) qualification or above
- Advanced level skills in AutoCAD and Rhino
- Strong sketching ability
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good project management skills
- Leadership in producing technical drawing packages
- Good team mentoring skills
- Team Player
- Flexible working hours on a 42.5 hr working week Monday to Friday (arrive between 8am & 9:30am – leave after 5:30pm)
- 1 hour for lunch (unpaid)
- Superb office working environment, equipment, software, pool table, kitchen and roof terraces etc.
- All kitchen food basics are provided free of charge.
- Yoga classes run twice a week (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- Personal fitness trainer sessions are normally twice a week (times / days varies)
- Fortnightly evening Life drawing classes in the office.
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme after completion of probationary period (3-6 months)
- 20 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays and Xmas closure period
- End of year bonuses are awarded performance based / pro-rata for time served at the Directors discretion (depending on economic success of the business in each calendar year)
- Annual salary reviews.