I am working with an architectural practice who have recently won a string of awards and despite the current market are going through a period of positive growth. They are actively seeking a Marketing and Bid Coordinator who has a passion for Marketing to join their beautiful studio in North London.
This firm of architects are well-known within the industry and boast an extensive portfolio of iconic projects that have earned them a place in the prestigious AJ100 list.
As Marketing and Bid Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Producing high quality graphics and documents to support the bid writing process
- Work with the directors and architects on bid writing across EOI’s, RfP’s, PQQ’s, Tenders and other pitch documents
- Award entries
- Support in identifying and analysing opportunities within the market with the aim of increasing the rate of pre-bid success
- Submitting PQQ’s
- Prepare marketing material
- Coordinate events
- Prepare written material and images for external PR agency
- Website and social media updates
- Experience of the tender process with a knowledge of key terminology desirable
- Experience in Marketing desirable
- Must be a creative individual with an interest in architecture & design
- Excellent commercial writing skills
- Proficiency with a range of software including Photoshop, InDesign, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Desktop Publishing
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a great opportunity to propel your career within a reputable, AJ100 practice offering a fantastic work environment in an amazing office, along with a competitive salary depending on your level of experience. For more details please get in touch with Amy Welch at Adrem Group, or apply by sending your up to date CV for review.