Marketing and Design Coordinator for London Property Developers Job
- Job Level:
- Manager, Mid-Level
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A well-known property developer with a string of landmark London projects is looking for a Marketing and Design Coordinator to join the team. This role will have you managing the production and design of marketing materials including brochures, bid submissions and presentations for internal and external use. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established London property firm based out of their beautiful offices in WC1.
- Editing images and plans;
- Liaising with printers to produce high quality printed documents;
- Acting as ‘brand guardian’ to ensure that the company graphic standards are maintained across company documents;
- Maintaining the image library and checking relevant image rights;
- Commissioning photography and liaising with photographers;
- Maintaining the company website and LinkedIn page;
- Keeping abreast of company news and drafting news articles for the website;
- Maintaining/purchasing domain names;
- Dealing with general enquiries that come in via the website;
- Assisting in the collation of PQQ/tender bids and keeping the library of bids up to date and in order;
- Helping to organise the annual corporate party;
- Assisting in ad hoc marketing jobs.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite CC (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and PowerPoint).
- Experience using WordPress and Google Analytics.
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Attention to detail and good eye for graphic presentation.
- Knowledge of the property industry would be desirable.
This role is an initial 12-month contract and there is also an option to work 4 days per week Monday to Thursday.
Please apply without delay or contact Amy Welch on 0207 562 8282 for more information.