Marketing and New Business Manager for West London Architects Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
A high profile West London architectural practice are looking to hire a marketing and new business manager to join their team. This small studio but award winning studio produce projects internationally and specialise in high spec residential and cultural projects.
The successful candidate will have an excellent eye for design, excellent graphic skills as well communication skills both – verbal, written and spoken. They will be highly driven and ambitious and wish to grow within a creative design office. Ideally, they will have a passion for architecture and graphic design!
- Re-working and constant updating of the studios portfolio, presentations and website
- Publication of books
- Writing press releases and building relationships with both architectural, construction industry and mainstream press
- Writing regular news letters
- Identify speaking opportunities and networking events
- Identify competitions and new business opportunities
- Preparing submission for architectural competitions and awards.
- Ensuring all marketing material is kept up to date
Experience with CS Adobe Suite (In Design, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential. Must have demonstrable previous experience in the field, preferably working for an architectural practice in a similar role.
Please apply without delay.