Marketing and PR Coordinator for Well Know British Architects Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
This leading London Architectural practice specialise in a range of projects worldwide and have won a string of architectures most prestigious and high-profile awards. They are currently looking for an experienced Marketing and PR Coordinator to join their growing practice.
Duties will include:
- Creating a range of written and graphic marketing collateral including; biographies, award submissions, brochures, press releases, media relations pieces, PowerPoint presentations.
- Preparing bids and presentations for prospective clients.
- Content management for the practice’s digital and social platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Mailchimp, website.
- Networking with key press, professional bodies and their representatives.
- Assisting with planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Working with external PR agency to raise the profile of the practice
- Event management
- Brand guardianship
- Contributing to the marketing and image database
- Overseeing a rolling programme of award submissions
- Maintaining archive of company press coverage
The ideal person for this role will have experience in a similar role in architecture or the built environment, they will be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe CS suite and PowerPoint, they will be a fantastic communicator and be a person who enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced environment.