Marketing Assistant for Award-Winning Architect Practice Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Marketing Assistant for Award-Winning AJ100 Architectural Practice
An award-winning AJ100 Architectural practice are seeking an experienced Marketing Assistant to support their team. The practice specialises in residential projects and are experts in the sector. They are advocates of professional development and have been recognised for their excellent employee satisfaction rating. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who is able to contribute to their close-knit marketing team as well as the rest of the practice.
- Support the Marketing Team internally and externally with events, award submissions, bids, presentations, promotional materials, etc.
- Copywriting, proofing, and editing bids, brochures, and awards
- Manage the Marketing and Image library ensuring it is user friendly and organised
- Manage and regularly update all social media outlets
- Create OJEU opportunities
- At least 1-year experience in the bid process, preferably within the construction industry
- Experience in document controlling, diary management, and project coordinating
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing desired
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience in copywriting and Dotmailer desired
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!