Marketing Assistant for Interior Design + Workspace Studio
An Interior Design and Workspace studio with an infectious and youthful culture and requires a like-minded, talented creative who has a passion for design and experience in print and digital marketing.
They are looking for a marketing assistant who has a great conceptual mind and the ability to think laterally. The role offers a good mix of design and development activities, working with some of the most highly regarded individuals in a creative yet demanding environment. This is an excellent opportunity to work on challenging projects amongst a highly skilled team. The individual must be able to multi-task, work under pressure & use their own initiative, as well as have a keen attention to detail and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Understanding their current and potential client base in order to develop and manage client campaigns
- Managing online presence
- Liaising with clients and the photographer to organise professional photos of all projects
- Organising Go Pros onsite with site managers at all projects
- Managing award submissions for projects
- Setting up client focused credential documents for first meetings
- Arranging handover gifts for completed projects
- Designing all onsite products including site attire, corex, and site signage
- Assisting with the organisation of team events
- Assisting the team in binding and putting together presentations when required
- Adobe CC – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Well-rounded knowledge / experience working with WordPress
- Printing and binding skills is a bonus
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!