Marketing & Communications Extraordinaire – Kings Cross Agency Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A small award-winning design consultancy are looking for a Marketing and Communications extraordinaire to join their studio based in the vibrant new city quarter of Kings Cross. The studio specialises in work space design, way finding design and user experience. Focusing on human factors they are consistently producing high profile, quality London projects. You will be responsible for working with the senior team to shape the key messaging, promote services and communicate with potential clients in new and innovative ways. You will be a great storyteller – someone who can articulate and communicate the consultancies services in a compelling and interesting way. The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing in a workspace or interior design practice.
- Good copywriting skills – must be able to clearly articulate what the agency do in writing and tell compelling stories
- Experience in SEO and use of Google Analytics would be valuable
- You must be organised, a planner.
- Ability to work autonomously but still collaborate with the team
- Deliver marketing activities of an outstanding quality meeting the expectations of the senior team
- Be able to move your thinking between tactical implementation and seeing the wider, strategic view
- Creation & implementation of marketing strategy & campaign for workspace design offer, later developing into other markets
- Liaise with PR agency and coordinate outbound press releases and articles in with the planned campaigns and wider marketing strategy
- Management of the marketing budget
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to share intelligence and trends and assist in identifying good leads or markets to tackle
- Manage and attend external events on behalf of CCD
- Own the blog and social media to tell the agencies story.
- Work with MD on finding public speaking opportunities and driving internal research projects to build content
- Drive website content shaping how the agency describe their offer and showcase their work
- Help to create and guide strategy for client communications by producing multi-channel content including newsletters, events, brochures, digital, etc
- Take a lead on the refinement of how the agency describe their offer, tone of voice etc in marketing collateral, presentations etc
- The potential of taking on copywriting for writing fee proposals in collaboration with technical team.
- Opportunity to support both UK and overseas marketing (especially middle east)
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an established design consultancy, a friendly supportive team with great work life balance. If you have proven Marketing experience working in a similar role within design, please apply without delay.