Marketing and Communications Manager Architect Practice
The Marketing and Communications Manager would be covering a broad range of skills and is responsible for developing marketing and communications processes within the practice. You will be working in partnership with the leadership team. This is a senior role and whilst it is a maternity cover there is the option for it to go permanent.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Function as key person to build press/media relations
- Spearhead implementation of communication activities to raise awareness on projects / people / marketing initiatives
- Plan, formulate and review corporate literature and development of collateral’s
- Plan, manage and execute events
- Gather and analyse market intelligence
- Identify areas of service and market sectors that require enhancement
- Work closely with the market sector leaders to support their bidding activities
- Take accountability for overall document quality, including content, “look and feel”
- Supervise active upkeep and use of marketing databases, including projects, resumes, etc.
- Track and manage collaboratively with other stakeholders, the growth and maintenance of the CRM database
- Oversee the maintenance of weekly and monthly marketing reports/leads
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or demonstrated experience
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in communications and marketing for an architecture, interior design or engineering firm preferred
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft office and proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Ability to lead others; drive results by planning, prioritising and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels
- Basic proficiency in customer relationship databases preferred
- High level attention to detail
Please get in touch if the role sounds interesting!