Marketing Coordinator – Architecture Firm in Spitalfields Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An architecture and design practice based in Spitalfields is seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join their team.
This role will encompass many different aspects of Marketing, Communications and Business Development. From preparing and designing print marketing materials and all digital marketing and social media updates as well as research and compiling bid materials for potential projects.
This role is for a confident Marketing Coordinator who has good InDesign skills and can come up with ideas and implement them.
- Manage the production of promotional material including brochures, presentations, project marketing information, images, project photography and high quality printing, collating and binding documents
- Monitor submission deadlines and assist in the collation of submissions, expression of interests and tenders including OJEU notices
- Work with the Directors and Business Manager to develop and implement the marketing & PR strategy, coordinate with external PR agency as required
- Establish links with journalists to monitor and broaden media coverage
- Monitor marketing budgets
- Act as ‘brand guardian’ to ensure that the company graphic standards are maintained across the office
- Maintain the company website, blog, facebook page, twitter accounts
- Assist with organising company events
- Prepare award submissions
- Assist in press releases and collecting relevant articles featuring the practice and its projects
- Organise project photography, liaising with photographers and attending photo shoots if necessary
- Oversee the development of the office database and management of the CRM programme, assist and support business development generally
Experience in working in architecture and design is compulsory for all applicants.
Please apply without delay to Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Consultant at Adrem Group.