Marketing Coordinator + Assistant For Iconic Architecture Practice
They are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our New Business Team in the role of Marketing Coordinator & Team Assistant. They will be energetic, organised, detail oriented, and able to work with a sense of urgency in a fast pace environment; and above all be flexible.
Passion for design and architecture is a key to success in this role: you will be willing to support our busy team.
You will have excellent communication skills and confidence in generating ideas, managing priorities and crafting content as well as being results focused, with good analytical and reporting skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an iconic architecture practice and learn from the best talent in the market!
- Update the contents of the marketing brochures
- Produce other ad hoc marketing materials
- Produce and update Marketing PowerPoint presentations
- Create and maintain a contact list of consultants and local architects
- Create and maintain a list of (online) sources for competitions for each country/region
- Identify new online sources for new competitions in other countries
- Create and maintain a list of competition feedback
- Create and update records for potential projects and competitions using Workspace
- Manage and monitor the Team Inbox
- Assist with other admin tasks
- Key relationships – Acquisitions/Press/Graphic Designers/Print operator/Finance Analyst/ Senior architectural staff
- Software – InDesign, Photoshop, MS Office Suite Software
- Impeccable written English. Strong communication skills are key
- Ability to quickly immerse him/herself as an integral member of the team
- Intermediate MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Interest in Architecture and Art
- Undergraduate degree (e.g. History of Architecture, Art History, English, Philosophy etc)
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!