Marketing Coordinator for Dynamic Architectural Practice Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
A dynamic architectural practice in Central London is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a brilliant opportunity to demonstrate your proven marketing management skills within a young emerging practice of architects.
The team is at the heart of what they do and the studio works at pace to deliver high quality solutions for their clients.
This is a new post and they are looking for someone to define the role and help strengthen the practice through the work they have already done and to support the team in developing new opportunities. This is a key new role and you could be the perfect candidate if you can prove that you’re able to lead the management team in their marketing activities:
Core Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
Day-to-day management and delivery of the PR and Marketing strategy. This role is central to their New Business effort, and will lead on both internal and external communication to grow understanding and knowledge of the business and its individual service/offer.
Working with the Directors, you will ensure current and prospective clients understand the firm’s proposition and generate content and PR opportunities to tell this story to the wider world.
You will have great relationships with the media, and an understanding of the internal workings of a busy creative environment.
- Prepare a robust strategic marketing plan that supports our business plan and responds to the needs of each sector with clearly defined targets
- Manage Marketing Budget
- Responsible for PR and press relationships working closely with an external PR consultancy
- Research, seek and secure speaking and thought leadership opportunities
- Target agreed list of companies for new business, research potential clients
- Identify key industry events, conferences etc.
- Identifying, Managing and coordinate hosted events
- Crisis management
- Manage marketing materials e.g. company brochures, presentations
- Keep all marketing collateral up-to-date, including showreels and case studies
- Ensuring the website and online presence are up-to-date and best promotes
- Manage social channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Managing ad hoc marketing communications (newsletters, emails, Xmas communications)
- Delivery of any ad hoc marketing initiatives
- Manage marketing and new business collateral and keep up-to-date (RFI packs, deck templates)
- Build and maintain the database
- Manage annual client reviews on client satisfaction and needs
Skills and Attributes of the Marketing Manager
- have a passion for design
- have previous marketing experience
- have proven ability to develop marketing and communications strategies
- be energetic, curious and self motivated
- strong organisational skills
- a good sense of humour
If the above sounds like a good fit for you, this might be the Marketing opportunity you have been looking for within the architectural industry. Get in touch without delay with Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Team Leader at Adrem Group without delay.