One of our key clients, a global architecture and design firm with offices and iconic buildings in all corners of the world, has an exciting vacancy available for a Marketing Coordinator to join the team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful individual will be proactive, creative and will become an integral member of their skilled marketing team, working alongside other Marketing Coordinators to produce material that aligns with the firm’s business development aims and helps them win work.
Marketing Coordinator key responsibilities:
- Design, write and produce proposals, presentations and other marketing collateral
- Develop new material needed to support business development aims
- Build an excellent understanding of the brand of the firm, their project portfolio and their capabilities
- Maintain resources & information systems
- Coordinating events
- Carrying out ad hoc tasks as required by the Marketing team
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a marketing role within a creative environment, ideally gained within an architectural practice
- Hold a degree in Marketing, Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Communications, Business or Journalism
- Proficient in the use of Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a strong level of creative flair with the ability to design and create effective marketing collateral and presentations
Our client is offering the successful Marketing Coordinator a competitive starting salary, a generous benefits package and a supportive working environment where your professional development will be priority.
To find out more information, please get in touch with Gemma Naylor at Adrem Group or send your up to date CV to apply.
… Interested in positions like this one? Please note that we don’t advertise all our vacancies so if this role isn’t quite the right fit, get in touch to see if we have something more suitable!