A leading architects is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the New Business team in London. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, self-motivated, and collaborative person with 2+ years of experience, preferably in the Architecture / Engineering / Construction industry. Proficiency in Adobe CC with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is key.
This is a great opportunity to join a established architecture firm and work with an experienced team.
Marketing Coordinator key role:
- Preparing proposals, qualifications, packages and presentations for prospective clients
- Drafting, editing, organising and proofing various marketing collateral
- Creating/managing templates
- Support in researching clients, market trends and background information
- Support in the scheduling and tracking of proposals/qualifications packages
- Managing project and client data in databases and marketing collateral
- Supporting other offices
- Performing support and/or administrative tasks, as required.
Key Skills needed:
- Graphic design experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Indesign is key
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!