My client is a leading architecture practice with multiple offices and a fantastic reputation for their award-winning designs, and they are actively seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their business development team in their Manchester office on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Marketing Coordinator will be an individual with at least a year of experience within a similar role, ideally gained within an architecture practice or similar environment (engineering consultancy, multidisciplinary, house builder etc), and will work closely alongside with the business development and communications team on all marketing functions within the firm.
- Implementing the Marketing and Brand strategy
- Creating monthly reports on all marketing activity
- Working closely with Architects to market projects
- Producing PR collateral
- Organise the events programme
- Create and build upon relationships with relevant industry personal, practice sponsors and new media partnerships
- Creating and driving all marketing and digital marketing campaigns
- Keeping a watch on the industry, identifying award opportunities and opportunities for coverage
Key skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a related marketing role, ideally gained within an architecture practice or similar environment
- A creative individual with an eye for good design
- Proficiency with a range of design software including Adobe InDesign and Photoshop plus Microsoft office suites essential. Experience with MailChimp, Open Asset and CMS desirable but not essential
- Experience working in a similar role, working with an external PR firm highly advantageous
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a welcoming, friendly working environment where your professional development will be paramount.
For more information on this Marketing Coordinator position, please get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group for more details – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website. Please send your up to date CV through to me to apply. A full job description can be provided to suitable applicants.