Marketing Coordinator for North London Design Firm Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A fun and vibrant design engineering firm based in North London are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join their team. This role would suit someone who has a passion for the architecture and design industries who has experience working in marketing / communications. The role will have you assisting with PQQ/tender documentation and therefore working in architecture, construction or professional services is essential.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Researching, liaising and compiling bids, tenders and framework applications.
- Researching the impact of marketing activities and their effectiveness.
- Assisting with the organisation of seminars and events, both in‐house or at external locations.
- Assisting in the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the practice website.
- Researching new clients and reporting these to the Marketing Manager.
- Maintaining the client database.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, creativity and design flair, copywriting ability, organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- General knowledge of WordPress and social media platforms
- Experience with Desktop publishing packages (InDesign, Photoshop) would be an advantage
This is a fantastic role in an award winning firm who collaborate with world class architects and designers on world class international design projects.
Salary dependent on experience.