Marketing Coordinator for World Class Global Design Firm Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A renowned global architecture and design firm are looking for an experienced and ambitions Marketing Coordinator to join their London office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning, thriving design firm who are at the top of their game designing some of the world’s most progressive design projects. Covering architecture, interiors, urban design and master planning.
- Organizes, coordinates and controls activities involved in the preparation of marketing proposals, presentations, and submittals.
- Gathers information about prospects and participates in proposal strategy in support of firm’s principals and other marketing professionals. Interacts with marketing staff in other international offices.
- Participates in the development of and is responsible for maintaining all marketing resource materials-brochures, data, slides, colour copies, photographs, files, and client database.
- Completes and/or directs the completion of government forms, client questionnaires and qualifying statements as required. Work often involves composing or editing answers to technical questions.
- Monitors all prospects and coordinates with and assists other marketing members.
- Coordinates, assembles and prepares materials for client presentations and interviews, in accordance with Corporate Image Program and Desk Top Publishing Guidelines.
- Maintains back-up data on projects and office personnel; assures that resumes file information is current, accurate and appropriate.
- Responsible for all group mail-outs; maintains mailing lists.
- Coordinates work with outside vendors (electronic transfer of data, reprographics, binding, etc.) and consultants.
- Prepares status reports on marketing efforts.
- Assist with conference/seminar presentations.
- Some direct client contact.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
The successful candidate will have experience in architecture, interior design, engineering, construction or real estate development industries. They will have strong proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. An excellent opportunity for an experience and ambitions marketing professional awaits.