Marketing Executive for Global Design Consultancy Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A global design consultancy working across architecture, construction, interior design and strategic planning is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team in the city.
With a diverse client base from FTSE100 companies to tech giants, entertainment, sportswear brands etc, this company needs someone versatile and hands on to lead on developing and sustaining marketing initiatives.
- Build relationships with media publications, clients and industry professionals
- Develop, organise and deliver campaigns based on key topics projects and achievements
- Coordinate responses to RFI’s, PQQs, RFPs and award submissions in conjunctions with senior members of the business
- Responsibly for production, editing and quality of submissions
- Supporting the business development team, head of office and International Design Director in creating and implementing bespoke marketing collateral for the London office as well as investigating and proposing new ideas and methods for bid and marketing purposes.
- Organise events and seminars in line with marketing strategy
- Research and copywriting for internal and external communications and events
- Manager our social media presence
- Work with key members of the business to identify new client needs for the market
- Contribute to collaborative efforts with US offices
- Maintain brand and messaging in conjunction with the Head of Communication
- Relevant degree
- Experience working within the design or construction sector in a similar role
- Excellent written skills and ability to proof read
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite. InDesign Essential
- Experience with CMS such as WordPress
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic team in a role with a lot of scope for growth and responsibility.
Please apply without delay to Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.