Marketing Manager for Architecture Practice
A growing architecture practice is seeking a Marketing Manager to help build the practice’s profile, shape how they communicate and drive the growth of their business.
A successful candidate will be ambitious and self-motivated and be able to work autonomously. A keen interest in architecture and design is desirable. They offer good company benefits and have a good collaborative working culture.
- Working closely with the directors to develop their marketing strategy
- taking responsibility for the practice’s presence, profile and communications material
- liaising with our PR consultants
- Identifying and developing new client leads across multiple sectors
- Develop marketing material to secure new business
- identifying suitable tender/bid opportunities
- writing and editing copy for promotional literature
- coordinating marketing activities including trips, events and conferences
- monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of our marketing strategy
Key Skills Required:
- Degree in marketing, graphic design, architecture or relevant field
- minimum of three years’ experience
- A good graphic eye and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Strong commercial awareness
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!