Marketing Manager for Award Winning British Architects Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A British research-led Architectural practice with a string of award winning projects is looking for a Marketing Manager for a 12-month contract. Working closely with 2 Directors this role will have you overseeing PR and marketing, business development, bid management, award entries, exhibitions and events, digital media, website research, communications, proofreading and branding of the practice.
- Develop and implement an annual marketing strategy to support the achievement of the long-term business goals.
- Develop and implement sector specific marketing strategies to feed into the wider marketing strategy.
- Conduct market research and identify potential areas of opportunity in target sectors and new business development client contacts.
- Act as brand custodian for the brand.
- Liaise closely with Directors and Project Leaders to be appraised of latest projects and initiatives through regular informal interviews.
- Develop specific initiatives to establish or enhance companies position in targeted markets; speaking engagements, events, press and media activities, project PR, exhibitions, website and social media, newsletters etc.
- Project manage practice brochures and all other marketing collateral (project pages, CV’s, outgoing information).
- Project manage Award entries.
- Managing the companies 20th Anniversary elements including announcements, project reviews, collateral and client events.
- Bids and pitches
- Website & Social Media
- Conferences & networking events
- Press and PR activity
- Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Proven track record in the development and implementation of marketing strategies in creative/construction services sector
- Track record of managing campaigns
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proven copy writing skills
- Understanding of architecture / knowledge of key national and international architectural press and key figures in architecture
- Understanding of press work such as image copyright / deadlines / contracts
- A firm grasp of web-based communications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign
- Good “graphic eye”