Marketing Manager for Design Consultancy in Kings Cross Job
- Job Level:
- Manager, Mid-Level
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An award winning design consultancy are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their studio based in the vibrant new city quarter of Kings Cross. The studio specialises in work space design, way finding design and user experience. Focusing on human factors they are consistently producing high profile, quality London projects.
In the first instance this role will have you creating and implementing marketing strategy and campaigns for work space design and others areas in due course.
- Focus on driving inbound enquiries
- Liaising with PR agency on outbound communications
- Input to blog and social media content
- Working with MD on building public speaking opportunities and driving internal research projects to build content
- Input to website content
- Input to strategy for client communications such as newsletters, events etc
- Refinement of propositions, tone of voice, marketing collateral and presentations.
- Potential input to fee proposal generation
- Potential to support both UK and overseas marketing especially Middle East.
- Marketing effort for upcoming anniversary in 2017
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an established design consultancy, a friendly supportive team with great work life balance. If you have proven Marketing experience working in a similar role within design, please apply without delay.