Marketing Manager for Evolving Design Practice
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small studio that specialise in architecture and interior design for luxury developments. The role of the Marketing Manager is to support the development of a small company in it’s marketing and wider running. Working within the hustle and bustle of Clerkenwell.
- Website content creation implementation and execution
- Development and implementation of marketing strategy – company wide and project based – in line with company objectives.
- Social media and ecommerce content development and implementation
- Gaining relevant press coverage and brand exposure
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Active promotion of the company within the industry
- Client liaison – including furniture suppliers, purchasers and developers
- Occasional design assistance with the selection of FF&E
- Development of new business strategies
- Management of current and future projects – including cost control, design overview, creation of marketing collateral and associated admin
- Must have worked within interior architecture, architecture or similar environment
- Outstanding internal communications to directors and other colleagues
- Apple Mac OS proficiency necessary
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!