Marketing Manager for Global Architect + Design Firm Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An award winning architectural design and consultancy firm, with a global network are seeking a marketing manager to join their built environment team. This person will be mainly focused on public sector and education projects.
This person will be part of a team of innovative individuals, helping them to achieve their most complex challenges. A successful candidate would enjoy working in building and digital strategy.
Key Areas of Responsibility for the Marketing Manager Role:
- Championing the client
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Digital Integration
- Client Experience
- Measuring and Monitoring Effectiveness
- Bids and Proposals
- Must be educated to a degree level in marketing
- Possess at least 8 years of experience working within a similar role in architecture, engineering, construction or professional services
- Ability to work autonomously and execute the marketing strategy
- Excellent time-keeping skills, energetic individual and able to prioritise tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Quick learner with a deep understanding of the built environment industry
Please get in touch with Gemma Naylor to hear more about the role!