Marketing Manager for Global Architects Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Marketing Manager for Global Architects
This company’s London office is established as one of the most successful design firms across the UK and EMEA. They are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to further develop their thriving business.
They will be responsible for developing and executing innovative marketing and business development plans. The daily role will include: Implementing marketing events, award submissions, overseeing social media, supporting PR activities and liaising with external PR agency.
A successful candidate will have a wealth of experience working within a similar environment and they will be responsible for regional business. Full command of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite – in particular InDesign is essential; as well as excellent written and verbal English as proof reading and editing skills will be needed.
Key Personal Attributes:
- A team player, who can demonstrate initiative with a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to converse at the highest level both verbally and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Well-motivated with ability to work pro-actively and without supervision
- Professional image and character at all times
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines, maintaining the highest level of accuracy at all times with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to create and sustain productive working relationships with both colleagues and suppliers/clients
- Flexible, adaptive, enthusiastic.
Please get in touch if you would like to hear more about the role!