Marketing Manager for Global Design Firm Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A renowned global architecture and design firm are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to manage, produce and ensure the delivery of top quality, on time and effective proposals, qualification packages and presentations. This person will act as process driver to ensure the most efficient procedures and protocols are in place.
- Provides input and collaboration to help establish priorities and protocols for responding to RFP’s and other marketing related inquiries. Works closely with marketing, business development, practice leaders, and project delivery staff when producing proposals, etc. Responds to their priorities and direction.
- Primary coordinator of awards submittals-tracks schedules and processes and assists with in-house submittal efforts.
- Provides or directs the initial mock-up of proposals for office marketing leaders. Writes portions of the proposals as appropriate.
- Establishes and manages timeline and delegation of assignments as needed to complete effective submittals.
- Supervises the maintenance and supply of marketing materials and equipment. May be responsible for creating marketing materials.
- Responsible for and manages the writing and updating of new project and staff resumes to be used for marketing purposes.
- Coordinates or obtains information needed from consultant firms to be included in proposals or at presentations.
- Seeks and incorporates new references into marketing submittals.
- Coordinates services of outside graphics and reprographic vendors for marketing purposes.
- Oversees the maintenance of the marketing files (electronic and paper), including up to date files of proposals, interview materials, images, resumes, project data sheets, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Interacts with the firms marketing staff in other offices to obtain/exchange information as needed.
- Develops, writes and manages production of speciality brochures, mailers, announcements, etc.
- Oversees the maintenance of weekly and monthly marketing reports/leads.
- Responsible for accuracy of information populated into the firms CRM System.
- Helps the firm develop and manage new technology in marketing and its use for the firm’s advantage.
- Supervises active upkeep and use of marketing databases, including projects, resumes, consultant lists, etc.
- May be involved with or lead the photography of completed projects.
- May attend pre-proposal conferences, professional meetings or other marketing-related events as appropriate.
- Manages preparation of press releases.
- Assists in writing and placement of articles for publication.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
The successful candidate will have advanced knowledge in developing marketing strategies for local and global markets. Proficiency in In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning design, architecture, engineering and urban planning firm. Please contact Amy Welch or apply here.