Marketing Manager for High Profile Architect Job
- West End, London
- Job Level:
- Manager, Mid-Level
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join a high profile architect. This ideal candidate will come with 2-5 years’ experience where main responsibilities will include; Marketing, Writing, Press and Research. Reporting directly to the Head of Communications this role may suit an intermediate marketing person who is looking for a fresh and exciting new challenge.
- Prepare and produce qualification packages, proposals, presentation materials, awards submissions and competition entries.
- Produce marketing material – notably standard brochures for clients. This will include drafting texts as well as graphic layout for approval by the Head of Communications and the Head of Graphics, respectively.
- Work with Graphics and Presentations Manager to provide tailored marketing material for specific client meetings as required
- Draft text for a diverse array of project commitments, including essays for both in-house and third party publications, written exhibition content, marketing and press materials, competitions and special projects.
- Written responsibilities DOE. Opportunity to expand this element of the role available to proven communication professionals.
- Draft text for press releases for review by Head of Communications
- Responsible for keeping current relevant databases, including press contacts, press placements and ongoing projects.
- Prepare bios and notes for key press engagements, interviews and networking events
- Work with the Head of Communications and Head of Research to investigate key non-design elements of new and ongoing projects as needed, e.g. project context, competitor analysis and client background.
- Research relevant information for principal’s lecture and publication commitments.
- 2-5 years’ experience in experience in the field of communications, PR and marketing. Those with communications experience within the architectural industry are strongly encouraged to apply. Experience in responding to RFP, PQQ and direct assignment proposals
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and consummate interpersonal skills with people of all levels (from clients to journalists, directors to students)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign
- Familiarity with the practices work and the architecture industry
- Affinity for Architecture and Art
- Highly organized
- Pro-active, self-disciplined and confident in an ad hoc environment
- Hands-on approach, self-disciplined and confident in a complex international environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
If this role suits you, please contact Amy Welch in Creative Support at Adrem