Marketing Manager for High Profile Design Engineers Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
- Research, advising, liaising and compiling bids, tenders and framework applications
- Devising and implementing the marketing strategy in conjunction with the marketing director and in line with the practice business plan.
- Calculation and management of the marketing budget, and ensuring that it is adhered to. Researching the impact of marketing activities, and reporting on their effectiveness.
- Organisation of seminars and events, both in house or at external locations
- Experience of the construction industry & enthusiasm for design in the built environment.
- Marketing experience
- Self-motivated and with the ability to motivate others
- Good Interpersonal & communication skills
- Creativity, design flair & copy writing ability
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in teams and to delegate
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Desktop publishing packages (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of HTML or Dreamweaver would be an advantage
You will be responsible for brand management including: organising the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials and assisting in the development and maintenance of the practice website.
You will be responsible for client development which will include: researching new clients and reporting these to Directors, encouraging key staff and possibly attending functions and networking events, communicating to the staff the importance of client service and their role in the marketing strategy. Maintaining the client database and networking with your counterparts in client organisations
You will also coordinate and advise on internal and external communications keeping abreast of industry news and communicating this to the practice. Briefing the practice staff on events (both external and internal) and contacts they should be targeting. Keeping relevant sections of the intranet up to date (i.e. events list, social pages etc). Working with the Administration department to ensure that templates are kept up to date. Organising and minuting marketing meetings and reports. Maintaining a ‘picture’ and press cuttings library. Responsibility for all press and other publicity of Practice activities.