Marketing Manager for Leading Engineering Firm
A rapidly growing engineering firm, with a reputation for intelligent design and who work with the top architects to create beautiful solutions, is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join their team.
The right candidate needs to have a passion for design and a strong interest in the built environment. You must have worked for a construction, architecture or engineering firm in a similar role in the past.
You will be supported by a marketing assistant across:
- Develop marketing strategy with the Directors
- Build detailed understanding of the company ethos
- Research potential clients and new opportunities
- Create and organise marketing materials
- Update company materials
- Website and social media
- Work and liaise with press to maximise the brands awareness in relevant publications
- Arrange conferences and research relevant speaking events
- Prepare Bids
- Deep understanding of the built environment sectors
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Please get in touch for a full brief on the job description.