Marketing Manager for Renowned Retail Design Agency Job
- West End, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- InDesign, Photoshop
- Job Reference:
One of the leading names internationally who have been established for over 35 years that work within the retail window, in-store visual merchandising as well as events, sculpture, set-builds and public art are seeking a Marketing Manager to join their dynamic and fun team.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Business Director and Senior Brand Project Manager to raise the company’s profile, maximise income through obtaining new project briefs and contribute creatively to business development.
Key Tasks of the Marketing Manager –
- Emailing and updating existing databases
- Planning and executing regular HTML campaigns to the databases, in line with their Marketing Strategy
- First point of contract for all new enquiries and clients
- Contacting potential and past clients where relevant
- Identifying, through industry research, new business opportunities and emerging markets to target
- Ensuring SEO agency is effective and delivering results in relation to New Business Leads
- Forge strong ongoing relationships with clients ensuring full understanding of their business and campaigns maintaining regular contact
- Utilising team Client Trackers, oversee Project Manager and Designers relationship building
- Ensuring every encounter from informal conversations to meetings and events are positive and well received thus maintaining the company’s values and reputation
- Communication of Marketing Strategy during weekly team meetings
- Industry awareness – keeping team updated with market trends
- Campaigns, maintaining up to date social media channels and website management
- Pursue PR and Awards Opportunities
- SEO – alongside external agency ensuring the SEO strategy is effective and positive ROI
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in business development through marketing within the retail design industry. You will have extensive working knowledge and experience in digital marketing including SEO, PPC and Google Analytics and advanced Microsoft Office skills. Experience in WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite is advantageous. You will be a highly efficient, organised problem solver with great time management and prioritisation skills.
If you feel your experience lends itself to this role, please apply ASAP to Alicia Moore, Creative Support at Adrem Group.