Marketing Manager West London Furniture Company Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A West London high end contract furniture company is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join them. The target is to turn the company from a sales led company to a marketing led organisation.
- Previous experience developing and implementing multi-channel marketing strategies in B2B environment
- Experience in creating automated marketing campaigns through CMS and CRM integration (Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot)
- Previous experience in B2B “design-led” industries such as interiors, furniture and fittings, architecture and design.
- Very good copywriting skills
- Launch and market new industry leading website;
- Run Hubspot/Pardot based email campaigns;
- Work on regular basis to identify companies and individuals within target markets;
- Compile and market CPD (Continuous Professional Development) presentations to target companies;
- Run company social media (Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Instagram);
- Write copy and create content on regular basis;
- Acquire recent project images, testimonials and publish them on website.
- InDesign and Photoshop knowledge would be a plus
The company strive to become the best at what they do in the industry, they offer a friendly and warm working environment with good work life balance as well as benefits. You’ll be based out of their beautiful purpose-built office in West London! Salary depends on experience. Please apply without delay.