Are you an experienced and ambitious Marketing & New Business Coordinator? If so then this collaborative and friendly North London team are wanting to meet you!
An award-winning leading landscape architecture practice with a global portfolio of works is on the search for for their newest team member. With considerable growth over the past few years, this role will be integral to help and maintain progression and to continue to grow the practice’s UK and International projects. Maintaining and promoting the awareness of high-quality contextual landscape architecture in the natural and built environments is a key aspect of this exciting role.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities, including reviewing tender notices and proposals.
- Lead the preparation of fee tenders and Expression of Interest submissions, taking ownership of the entire process, adhering to deadlines tracking progress and reviewing scheme outcomes.
- Maintain and create in-house written and graphic marketing material ranging from brochures through to presentations and press releases.
- Strengthening brand guidelines and consistency across both internal and external platforms.
- Close collaboration with senior and design team, in addition to being an integral part of the support team.
- Ambitious and self-sufficient with 2-3 years experience in relation to bids and marketing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write engaging and relevant text within brand guidelines
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office, skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop would also be advantageous
- Skilled in designing and preparing layouts, with excellent attention to detail and solid proofreading
- Proven experience and an interest in Landscape architecture a must!
Ideally you will be available to start this exciting role by April 2019, get in touch today!