Mid / Senior Designer (GUILDFORD) Job
- Guildford, Surrey
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
This incredible boutique design agency (based in Guildford) works with some fantastic brands within the luxury, hospitality, property and retail sectors and have a truly integrated offering.
They are looking for a talented graphic designer (with minimum 4/5 years’ experience) who ideally has experience of working with premium and luxury brands and branding development, and has had some exposure to working on digital projects too.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation of conceptual rebrand/branding work for new and existing clients
- Design and roll out of integrated collateral for multiple clients across varying industries
- Supporting the CD in the creation of company creds, content for the social media channels and website
- Creation of finished artwork for press and print
- Interact with the account team and Creative Director to ensure work is delivered is to a consistently high standard
- Photo edit/manipulation/retouching as required
The role will be to assist the Creative Director and working in a small but dynamic studio requires a very talented creative designer with good finishing skills. Any previous experience dealing with clients (and being capable of talking through briefs on a creative and technical level) would be a great added bonus.
Please get in touch with your cv and book / website.